Photo via: genevievegail.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Fridge Magnets! A great tool to hold art, photos, notes, etc. Your kids will enjoy doing this! See tutorials —–> http://www.discountqueens.com/6-cool-diy-fridge-magnets/
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- Fridge Magnets That Make It Look Like A Giant Game Boy
- Its an island. Its a breakfast nook….amazing! And I LOVE this fridge and everything about this kitchen!!
- An easy DIY project using pegboard and chalkboard paint to make a fun display for candy in a media room or game room. It could also be used on an easel for an outdoor movie night!
- This makes way more sense than dragging an ironing board out: Quilted ironing board with magnets for the top of the dryer! — no more wrestling with the ironing board!
- Stunning white transitional kitchen with brass chandeliers, faucets, pot filler and handles. Two-toned La Cornue stove.
- Chalkboard Wall Calendar with Memo – Vinyl Wall Decal l-o-v-e it.
- Happy Saturday. woodworking farmhouse custom wood reclaimed barn barnwood ridgid teamridgid shiplap rustic diy kregtools kreg shophacks oil woodoil barndoor farmhousestyle target targetstyle decor farmhousedecor art handpainted handmade etsy ohio
- DIY: Hotel Style Headboard and Platform Bed
- the top 10 neutral rugs that arent sisal or jute @Laura Jayson Jayson Norton all your neutral nursery pins made me think of you on this one
- Jute embroidered cushions on some lovely vintage ercol chairs