Photo via: ibbdesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love the combination of rose coloured gold frame and grey leather for a chair. tres chic.
- Vladimir Kagan Sculptural Walnut and Leather Lounge Chair | From a unique collection of antique and modern lounge chairs at http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/seating/lounge-chairs/
- Built by Reclaimed Space from salvaged materials at their facility in Austin, TX; 640sf with one bdrm/one bath, plus a nice deck & screened porch . cottage cabin tiny_home
- Rosewood and cognac leather. Height of the chair. H: 61 cm/ 24 W: 79 cm/ 31 D: 75 cm/ 29 1/2 Seat height: 35 cm/ 13 3/4 Dimensions of the stool. H: 36 cm/ 14 W: 56 cm/ 22 D: 44,5 cm/ 17 1/2
- Interior Inspiration | Hotel lounges range from laid back places in which to relax to amazingly sophisticated design feats! Take a look at some of our favourite lounges and take some inspiration for your own home… theloungeco hotel hotellounge lounge architecture interiordesign stylish elegant bar sofa chair interiorinspiration
- Love the moody colours of the bed linen that echo the colours of the cloud image which is framed by the brick walls.
- This chair is a piece in The Rose Boudoir, an exhibition designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh for the International Exhibition of Modern Decorative Art, Turin, in 1902.
- Alpine Architecture, Alpine Hotel Corona, Vigo di Fassa, ITALY; Indoor Pool, Design by Godofredo Carlos Geyer
- An eclectic art gallery stands over a white skirted sofa lined with black and gray pillows flanked by mismatched black end tables and metal artichoke lamps facing a cognac colored leather tufted ottoman as coffee table draped in a black Hermes Avalon Blanket.
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- Ib Kofod Larsen; Teak and leather Lounge Chair for OPE, c1960.
- Ib Kofod-Larsen | Danish leather Chair | 1956