Photo via: annikavonholdt.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- easy ladder shelf add storage without drilling holes in the wall! Leaning Bathroom Ladder Over Toilet Shelf Ana White free plans
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- the white shelf with the art makes for a lovely gallery-in-rotation, which is perfect for Etsy print collectors to move stuff around without hammering into the wall each time I decide to change things up!
- House In Myslowice – Picture gallery
- Move couch in front of redone bookcase -gallery photos next to bookcases! Brilliant!
- Change Out Your Standard Pantry Door…for a beautiful old door that has lots of character. It will change the look of your kitchen instantly.
- The ideal closet definitely has this feature! The pull-out rack–for easy reaching of top clothes racks!
- Each gallery will work great on a Dark or Light wall and for the bright colorful walls try using all black and white photos, it will bring out the contrast in both the photos and the wall.
- Travel Essentials by diamte featuring rvca My go to travel outfit, since so many people seem to be asking. Comfy, easy to change according to the weather at your destination, and warm enough for the cool plane rides, to whatever faraway place youre going to
- Wheelhaus cabins are a modern interpretation of manufactured park model homes, taking these small residences from blocky and uninspired to welcoming and visually interesting. This model, called the Wedge, has an angled roof that enables a line of narrow windows along the top of each wall to let in lots of natural light. The whole house can easily be placed on a truck trailer and hauled to a new location. It retails for about $75,000.
- Super quick and easy to make STATE SHAPE wall art on book pages. Tutorial at Knick of Time.
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes