Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- staircase that does NOT walk you out the front door! Simply gorgeous…love the openness of the house
- green house as front porch
- The siding of this home has been painted a rich dark green, and the recessed entry to the home is highlighted with a cedar lining. Two floor-to-ceiling windows face the street, with the front door position to the side, allowing for space for a porch.
- Connoisseurs Delight: 20 Tasting Room Ideas to Complete the Dream Wine Cellar
- We like it bright and open. Thats why the second house we viewed today appealed to us. High ceiling of about 3.2m and full length windows opening right to a patio and pool! But we will not be able to have the same jet setting and frivolous lifestyle for a long while after getting the place. Its a steep close to $3m! But, well be able to live and retire comfortably 🙂
- “I grew up with four sisters so we all got a day of the week that was ours to sit up front (and say the prayer ). My day was Friday and it still totally…”
- Funny doormat quote DIY tutorial. Easy welcome mat DIY ideas to decorate your front porch or patio.
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- Plant Thyme in areas where grass wont grow. Like this for front walk, smells so good!
- Is your dream to live off-grid in any place of your choosing? The tiny egg-shaped Ecocapsule could be the low-energy home you’re looking for. Designed by Bratislava-based Nice Architects, the Ecocapsule is a micro-shelter that packs an impressive sustainable punch—the ultra-portable house is powered by solar and wind energy, and also includes rainwater collection and filtration.
- Perfect Colonial. Brick front. Wrap around porch.
- [Front porch love]… Love & covet front porches, especially one like this