Photo via: abigailahern.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the white, large picture against the dark wall. It is a great example of contrast.
- basement by Sarah Richardson—Im loving the reds (they remind me of vintage movie theaters and popcorn buckets), and the tripod-style area lamp is a playful yet functional addition, and right up my style alley 🙂 I would love to hang out here if it was my home!
- The timber panels surrounding the bed create a lovely warmth against the cold blue floor. More
- Work Space Photo – A rectangular table and a midcentury floor lamp paired with a zebra-print rug
- As the weather becomes day by day warmer, my mind travels to Greek islands, where I use to spend my holidays every year! I think that this year it is stronger the need of escaping from everyday life, in a small paradise of Cyclades, walking through the narrow streets insouciant and then staying in the beach for hours, reading my favorite book and feeling the sea breeze…. Greece
- Mosaic Marble Shower Tile. Mosaic Marble Shower Tile is by Arizona Tile. The back wall of the shower is another custom mosaic that I fell in love with! We added large rectangular marble field tiles to the remaining walls and used ¼ in mosaic Carrera marble mosaic for the shower floor. Mosaic Marble Shower Tile MosaicMarbleShowerTile ShowerTile Shower Tile Beautiful Homes of Instagram @SanctuaryHomeDecor
- New Kitchen – Home and Garden Design Ideas…dont really like the dark floor; it doesnt look good with the dark cabinets.
- Carrara marble tile in a softer shade of blue-gray shares the gray and white of the calacatta marble counters. Notice how it provides lightness with a hint of color to balance the dark wood floor.
- Ok so remember how there used to be a column of new books dilly-dallying around my sidebar? And every week I would prowl around Amazon searching for all recently released books I thought us Vintage housekeepers might just enjoy? Well now: the app I have used for many a year now has only gone and […]
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- Meet @nesttwentyeight – her ‘eclectic’ mix of vintage, modern and monochrome is what made us fall in love with her mydfs home ft. French Connection Zinc Explore inspiring interiors direct from your homes.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…