Photo via: geekologie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Genevieve Gail: DIY Chalkboard Fridge with Jute Handles and Custom Magnets
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- Its an island. Its a breakfast nook….amazing! And I LOVE this fridge and everything about this kitchen!!
- DIY Fridge Magnets! A great tool to hold art, photos, notes, etc. Your kids will enjoy doing this! See tutorials —–> http://www.discountqueens.com/6-cool-diy-fridge-magnets/
- An easy DIY project using pegboard and chalkboard paint to make a fun display for candy in a media room or game room. It could also be used on an easel for an outdoor movie night!
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- Simple ways to make a reading nook for a childs bedroom or play room. Boy bedroom decor ideas
- Have a slim desk? Make sure you hide your desk cords so it doesnt look too cluttered. Heres the easy trick to hide cords in your office space.
- Let the paint drip. Open link to see some really cool ideas. I like the giant Lego re-do a lot!
- This jersey comforter that feels like a soft tee for your entire body—$169 | 19 Insanely Cozy Accessories That Will Make You Never Want To Leave Your Bed
- Nothing perks up an old piece of furniture quite like new upholstery. If youre looking for a chair or sofa that will make a statement, something a little out of the ordinary, take a gander at these 10 creative ways to reupholster old furniture.