Photo via: jurgen-lehl-for-babaghuri.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- clear glass teapot found at at Mariage Freres tea shop in Paris.
- Magnificent Art Nouveau stained glass at the Palau de la Música Catalana, Barcelona Spain
- Assorted glass bottles for that perfect vignette | More vintage and industrial treasures at Industriart on the RSD Blog. www.rsdesigns.com.au/blog/
- Lasvit’s smoke colored Press lamps at Minotti Cucine showrooms in Miami and Milan. In the Press lamp design the glass tubes are pressed as though they were pinched and the light source is ﬁtted into the resulting narrowed space. Unusual in that relies on no metal form, its compression produces a soft, organic form and imbues each lamp with a singular visual aspect. LasvitDesign Miami Milan MinottiCucine Showroom InteriorDesign Press Nendo OkiSato Design DesignLighting Glass
- phillipsdepury: OLAFUR ELIASSON | Cubic Lamp, 2005 | color effect filter glass, stainless steel, mirror, and halogen bulb Sold for $80,500 at the Contemporary Art Day Sale, 16 November 2012, New York.
- The amazing glass vessel sinks from murano italy by isola glass. These handmade sinks have been made in the same technique for over 700 years. A great addition to any bathroom kitchen or living room. Each sink is designed by hand and unique. Only at BV Tile & Stone. Showroom in Anaheim, CA off State College. Call us (714) 772-7020 or visit our website www.bvtileandstone.com for more products interior design luxury modern
- https://flic.kr/p/a8Fits | princes gates | CNE toronto, exhibition place
- Design: TDM5: Grafica Italiana exhibition – News beautiful doorways many colours
- This could be an inspiration for a cosmetic exhibition design booth.
- ettore sottsass: memphis retrospective exhibition Memphis Design
- This chair is a piece in The Rose Boudoir, an exhibition designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh for the International Exhibition of Modern Decorative Art, Turin, in 1902.