Photo via: creativehomeexpressions.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- http://magnoliahomes.net/fixer-upper-episode-four/ French country redo
- Country French….
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- I love the general idea of the bedroom, but I hate the ceiling, the black bed, the black table lamps and black chandelier
- Love the distressed/antique finished cabinets! french country design
- You’ve asked and now I am dishing on where I got many of the country French details in our new house. Sources for lighting, plumbing, tile, and granite and appliances can be hard to find, so I wanted share the sources for those details on my new house. And you know I don’t like …
- Fab fab fab! Would love it for a dressing table in the bedroom!! (If I had a dressing table that is!)
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- Accessorize a neutral living space with bold pieces, like a colourful rug and cushions in a variety of shapes and sizes. This beautiful coffee table from our Maharani range is a great investment, as the wood, which is specially sourced in India, only gets better with age. Make a statement with this Libra Coral Round wall plaque, set to grab your guests attention.
- Summer outdoor dining. Table setting in blue and white. Hydrangea centerpiece, white ceramic pineapple decor.
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.