Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- V. C. Morris Gift Shop building (now the Xanadu Gallery) located at 140 Maiden Lane, San Francisco, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1948. The store was used by Wright as a physical prototype, or proof of concept for the circular ramp at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, on Maiden Lane
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home + Studio Frank Lloyd Wright 1889 – 1898
- Frank Lloyd Wright – taliesin,wisconsin,fllw,frank lloyd wright Pinned by www.modlar.com
- I love Xanadu Gallery…its the only Frank Lloyd Wright building in San Francisco. Its on Maiden Lane which is near Union Square and a place I just love…
- Frank lloyd Wright – Falling Water. Been here but could definitely go back.
- Frank Lloyd Wright TIME ISSUE DATE: Jan. 17, 1938
- Mrs. A. W. Gridley House. Batavia, Illinois. 1906. Frank Lloyd Wright. Prairie Style.
- Sturges House, Frank Lloyd Wright, Brentwood, California, 1939
- Modern three-storey single family residence designed in 2012 by HYLA Architects in Singapore. home design architecture
- Here a ultra low credenza Paola designed by Oswald Vermaercke for V-form. This Belgium production is created first in 1959 and was named to our Belgium queen who married at the time with Albert our King. Remarks of Danish influence is remarkable in the Paola line. The design is minimalist and simple in line. The structure is Functional and decorative. This Ultra low credenza has all the looks it need.
- Private investor Charles Logue and his wife, Candy, spent five years building this beachfront home on Oahu’s North Shore inspired by their love of Southeast Asian architecture. ‘I’m attracted to Balinese architecture and I’m attracted to monasteries. It’s kind of a Balinese monastery,’ says Mr. Logue. He estimates they spent $13 million on the house including the $4.34 million they paid for the land and the original 1960s-era home in 2007.