Photo via: arccil.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Frank Lloyd Wrights first home he designed for himself and family in 1909 now owned by Wright Preservation Trust
- Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, on Maiden Lane
- V. C. Morris Gift Shop building (now the Xanadu Gallery) located at 140 Maiden Lane, San Francisco, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1948. The store was used by Wright as a physical prototype, or proof of concept for the circular ramp at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home + Studio Frank Lloyd Wright 1889 – 1898
- Sturges House, Frank Lloyd Wright, Brentwood, California, 1939
- I love Xanadu Gallery…its the only Frank Lloyd Wright building in San Francisco. Its on Maiden Lane which is near Union Square and a place I just love…
- Frank Lloyd Wright TIME ISSUE DATE: Jan. 17, 1938
- Frank lloyd Wright – Falling Water. Been here but could definitely go back.
- Mrs. A. W. Gridley House. Batavia, Illinois. 1906. Frank Lloyd Wright. Prairie Style.
- Samuel-Novarro House | Lloyd Wright
- Missa floating shelves – Curtis Frank Design
- The Jeri – Curtis Frank Design