Photo via: imgfave.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Illuminated live walls behind offset mirrors create a natural warmth with visual impact
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- The wood glaze Alcro Terrass Tjärsvart merries well with the crisp green. Styling: Emma Wallmén Photo: Andrea Turander
- Use Green In Your Home
- Tree and bench in autumn, beautiful and peaceful fall scenery. Nice yellow, golden, brown and light green colors. Available as poster, framed fine art print, metal, acrylic or canvas print. Matthias Hauser hauserfoto.com – Art for your Home Decor and Interior Design needs.
- Green walls, living pictures, other ways to use plants that not only make your office look great, but have health benefits.
- Industrial chairs and lamp. Moody grey green walls.
- Deep Olive Green Lacquered Walls, by Wendy Labrum
- Check out this farmhouse chic color palette from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Try matching light neutral colors like Weathered Moss, Brook Green, and Ultra Pure White to bring out the natural lighting in your house. Use warm wooden accents to make this color palette feel comfortable and inviting.
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- Interiors trend scout: Inky interiors and black walls
- black staircase and white walls with globe pendant light fixture. / sfgirlbybay