Photo via: 1decorideas.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- I’ll never forget the story that antiques dealer John Rosselli told me about how Babe Paley once said to him, “you know John, you can never be too rich or too think or own too much blue and white porcelain.” While blue and white Chinese porcelain looks great year round, it has always been associated […]
- 50 Interior Decorating Ideas with Black Modern Home Accents – How about a little bit of great inspirational decorating ideas? So get inspired by the best interior design projects chosen by our editors team! ➤ To see more news about the Interior Design Magazines in the world visit us at www.interiordesignmagazines.eu interiordesignmagazines designmagazines interiordesign @imagazines @brabbu @bocadolobo @koket @delightfulll @essentialhomeeu @circudesign @mvalentinabath @luxxu
- Its an island. Its a breakfast nook….amazing! And I LOVE this fridge and everything about this kitchen!!
- I just found out I was secretly voted “Most Likely to be Bohemian” in college… Seriously. I love Bohemian inspired design and expressing my inner gypsy, plus it fits right in with my ongoing global wanderlust. Boho style is a great way to show off your eclectic (random?) travel souvenirs and create an international feel …
- I have featured this beauty once before but just had to include it once again in this collection because it is that awesome. This would look amazing with any Farmhouse Decor or any Decor period. When you visit Golden Sycamore you will find the full tutorial …this is the perfect weekend project!
- This is an illustration of pattern No.220 from A Pattern Language. Its the bedroom in a natural home built by SunRay Kelley called Sky House. You can read about the pattern and see other examples at www.naturalhomes.org/pattern.220.htm
- 50 Interior Decorating Ideas with Black Modern Home Accents – Are you looking for the most amazing decorating ideas? So take a look at this amazing interior design projects picked by our editors team and get inspired! ➤ To see more news about the Interior Design Magazines in the world visit us at www.interiordesignmagazines.eu interiordesignmagazines designmagazines interiordesign @imagazines @brabbu @bocadolobo @koket @delightfulll @essentialhomeeu @circudesign @mvalentinabath @luxxu
- Yes, you can create a garden like this! Just look at the shapes: sharp spires, round globes, soft spires, and a few oddballs. Pick flower shapes in the same color family (pinks and purples, here), throw in a few silver foliage plants, and plant closely together. Its that simple!
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.