Photo via: southernliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Notice how the lighting is coming primarily from the side and from a soft glow in the ceiling in this dining space? While sitting at the table you will not have light hitting the top of your head, which is highly unflattering! For a dinner party, a selection of candles on the table would provide perfect lighting.
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- This room is all ready for fall. Its just too bad SoCals weather didnt get the memo. ☀️ In the meantime, while were waiting for summer to end over here, well just turn the ac down real low, light a pumpkin scented candle and cuddle up in our blanket on the sofa and pretend its actually cool outside.
- Whether your style is Manhattan Loft or rustic country, our Industrial Tripod Bookcase has the casual charm to blend seamlessly with a range of looks. Featuring an industrial style metal frame and timber shelves it can function as book shelves, or generous display area for crockery and collectibles. Its two sided design allows for use as a room divider. NB: Please enquire for availability NB: Please enquire for finish to shelves as each piece will vary
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Spruce up your hallway spaces with dazzling, bold geometrics! This geometric wallpaper design boasts sleek lines and a vibrant colour palette. Brighten up your home in time for summer with this unique wall mural.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- Est Magazine | atasteofsummer | Create the ultimate summer paradise by adding or replacing a light with a wire or bamboo framed pendant covered in sheer white fabric. Left: Koushi Lamp by Mark Eden Schooley available at Serendipity. Image via Bodie & Fou. Right: Nelson Sepulveda Pendant light available at Ayilluminate. Image via Ladossa.
- Ultimate comfort. Our Scott 3 seater sofa was made for lounging with a deep, sprung seat and feather-fibre mix cushioning. Scott blends a sleek silhouette with a buttoned seat cushion for a statement look. Upholstered in plush velvet for an additional layer of sophistication. We picture neutral-toned cushions complementing this style.
- Love these simple and low cost ideas to decorate with nature inspired elements! From rustic style, coastal and even DIY ideas, this has you covered in a way to warm up your home decor with nature! To purchase these stools (this is an affiliate link) go here- http://rstyle.me/~94awH
- Blue Mason Jar decor tips. A gorgeous tablescape like this is easy to get when you tint your own mason jars blue! See how with this easy tutorial! Great idea for weddings, parties and holiday decorating. www.settingforfour.com