Photo via: yourlittlebirdie.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.
- If all of your furniture is up against the walls, the space will look cluttered and messy. It’s much better to evenly space the furniture in your room.
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- Photo in a bottle. Maybe put sand in the bottle instead of twine on bottom? Leave twine and fill bottle with sand from where the photo was taken.
- Whether your style is Manhattan Loft or rustic country, our Industrial Tripod Bookcase has the casual charm to blend seamlessly with a range of looks. Featuring an industrial style metal frame and timber shelves it can function as book shelves, or generous display area for crockery and collectibles. Its two sided design allows for use as a room divider. NB: Please enquire for availability NB: Please enquire for finish to shelves as each piece will vary
- The music room at Sans Souci where JS Bach performed for the court of Frederick the Great.
- upcycled detergent bottles | Plastic bottle caps upcycled into bright modern objects
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes
- Wall-Mounted Kraft Paper Roll Dispenser
- Copper + Glass Drink Dispenser Set
- tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.—- genius. If I ever build a house it will have this.