Photo via: honeyandfitz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- open spaces…. Open plan kitchen/ lounge/ dining area with loft space. Exactly perfect for our extension
- Architectural Designs Craftsman House Plan 500011VV with board and batten siding and 2 porches it is the warm and inviting home youve been looking for. Inside you get 5 beds, an open 1st floor design w/ 4 bedrooms an office and play room on the 2nd floor. Over 4100 square feet of heated living space. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- Designed by the Polish creative agency PLASTERLINA, this Warsaw apartment takes an innovative approach to the ever-popular Scandinavian style. The open plan liv
- Modern interior design- open plan house with an indoor swimming pool!!!! Isnt it stunning?!?!
- Style Selections Leonia Silver Glazed Porcelain Indoor/Outdoor Floor Tile (Common: 12-in x 24-in; Actual: 11.75-in x 23.75-in)
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- Yellow Door Paint Color. Yellow Front Door Paint Color. Benjamin Moore Golden Honey. Benjamin Moore Imperial Yellow. Benjamin…
- DIY: How to Stain and Paint an OAK Banister, Spindles, and Newel Posts (the shortcut method…no sanding needed!) |via Make It and Love It
- Dark wood floors, open plan
- This moon-shaped tent hangs from a sturdy tree after you use its special pulley system. The stainless steel frame collapses for easy transportation, while the floor is built of lightweight pine wood. Each tent is handcrafted and tailor-made to fit your desires, with available upgrades including cushions, rugs, beanbags, and integrated LED lights. Apparently a young man named Rufus Martin came up with the concept for roomoon as a project for school, and then he just kept going and going.
- Open plan living
- Grey and white make wonderful companions in a modern open plan space. Add a little texture and pattern, soft lighting and some carefully chosen accessories, then sit back and relax . . . .