Photo via: aramloe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Seating (large enough for bariatrics), finishes, and large windows. Diabetes Health and Wellness Institute of Juanita Craft | Perkins + Will
- Classical wedding dress with excessive fabric folding into such a beautiful way. The off shoulder really adds character and elegance. wedding weddingdress bride lace runway
- The music room at Sans Souci where JS Bach performed for the court of Frederick the Great.
- Poster for The Glasgow Institute of the Fine Arts, 1894-1896. Charles Rennie Mackintosh and the other members of the Group of Four, experimented with poster design in the mid-1890s, producing strikingly progressive designs.
- Est Magazine | atasteofsummer | Create the ultimate summer paradise by adding or replacing a light with a wire or bamboo framed pendant covered in sheer white fabric. Left: Koushi Lamp by Mark Eden Schooley available at Serendipity. Image via Bodie & Fou. Right: Nelson Sepulveda Pendant light available at Ayilluminate. Image via Ladossa.
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes
- Tropical bath at the Banyan Tree Spa
- YES! Using starched fabric for walls instead of wallpaper! Now I can decorate my walls in my no-paint-allowed apartment. I am thrilled to try this. Take THAT UMD!
- Choose Fortuny for the most luxurious fabrics for your gorgeous home. Fortuny Luxury Fabric Home
- This goes with the fabric I already bought and will make her feel like she has a blue room…
- Canopy above the crib (different fabric)
- The apartment at Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf on Sydney Harbour effortlessly takes on a number of re-configurations, becoming larger and more open with the slide or fold of a pivoting screen.