Photo via: architecturendesign.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The timber panels surrounding the bed create a lovely warmth against the cold blue floor. More
- Everyday is a Holiday: a little tour of our Salt Water Taffy Striped Bathroom
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes
- Hide-away pools: Hydrofloors variable depth swimming pool floors can be simultaneously a deep diving pool, a child friendly shallow depth pool or a mid depth pool for exercise and water games whilst also offering the ability to be completely closed for security. The floor just rises and the water filters through!
- Glass Floor Over Water
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- Work Space Photo – A rectangular table and a midcentury floor lamp paired with a zebra-print rug
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Technically the Floating Seahorse is classified as a boat, but it only takes one quick glance to see that the project is much more akin to a floating house. Designed by the team at Kleindienst Group, the project consists of 42 properties floating in the Persian Gulf of Dubai. The project is part of the Heart of Europe development, and offers up marine style retreats spanning 1,700 square feet of living space. Each residence features three levels, the bottom of which being under water.
- Hours and hours of fun with friends, kids and the whole family await the owner of this spectacular backyard oasis. The slide winds down the backside of the pool and provide a big splash landing. Love the water spilling over the entire structure. From our blog post Cool Pools You Can Dip Your Toes Into. See more by clicking on photo
- Hidden Water Pool. SO freakin cool, turns into a patio… safer and more practical for cold weather months!
- Salt Box Collective: A Stunning Debut of Contemporary Design by Hudson Valley Lighting | Photo by Alicia Wade Photography | Design by Salt Box Collective [Please dont remove credits]