Photo via: theinspiredroom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Shopping for home isn’t an easy task to complete either, therefore PIXERS has created this quiz that will help you describe your style. Are you a confident Boho Chic girl, a nature-lover or a sensible classical lady? Take this quiz and find out! style interiordesign
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Looking to make a statement? Perhaps this Artistic Barn Door is just the idea that will get you going on your project. Find additional great ideas here: http://InteriorBarnDoors.org/
- Create new traditions and find your own style when it comes to decorating your home for the holidays.
- Get inspiration for your work in progress: a new home decor project! Find out the best living room ideas for your interior design project at http://www.maisonvalentina.net/
- Checking out this cute little cafe in Brooklyn this morning. (Real caption: I woke up at 6 am to pick up a zipvan. I mean, my apartment is a MESS, overflowing with stuff from back to back events last week. I have to get it out. Now Im in Brooklyn, I get to my new storage unit, and its closed. It doesnt open for two hours. Crap. I need coffee.)
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- Milan, Italy On the floor near the main entrance is a sundial, engraved with zodiac symbols placed so that it is struck by a ray of sunlight breaking through a hole in the opposite wall On the summer solstice, the ray strikes the tongue of bronze set in the floor; on the winter solstice, the ray of light stretches out to reach the meridian. Meridian of the Duomo, astronomical reference until 1884, now Greenwich. Province of Milan Lombardy.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- staircase that does NOT walk you out the front door! Simply gorgeous…love the openness of the house
- If you ever ﬁnd yourself listening to “New York, New York” by Frank Sinatra while drinking a cocktail, this piece will be there. A sculptural and versatile creation which is suitable for the most demanding setting. What about keeping up with the trends with our Sinatra suspension? http://www.delightfull.eu/suspension/sinatra_suspension.html