Photo via: homegoods.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Tovi Farber is dedicated to making truly unique jewelry. Her gold jewelry designs are stemmed from her connection with the material, letting its energy guide the look and shape of each piece. Inspiration for each piece is derived from textures, colors, sketches and experiences, enabling her to create a stunning collection of rings, earrings, and necklaces, all made of 18 carat yellow gold, that possess an elegant softness to them. Find Tovi Farber jewelry at BaBoo, our San Francisco store.
- This room is all ready for fall. Its just too bad SoCals weather didnt get the memo. ☀️ In the meantime, while were waiting for summer to end over here, well just turn the ac down real low, light a pumpkin scented candle and cuddle up in our blanket on the sofa and pretend its actually cool outside.
- The best thing about this time of year for me is having a well deserved rest and chilling on the sofa! Tag the friend youd most like to chill in this room with…
- Click through to the blog to get some awesome tips on how you can refresh your bathroom WITHOUT renovations or DIY – we did ours in just an afternoon with products from Target, and just WAIT until you see our before pictures! Plus, you can enter an AMAZING giveaway from Quilted Northern – you wont believe how awesome the prize is! MegaSummerRefresh ad http://parentpalace.com/2017/06/megasummerrefresh/
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- This is an illustration of pattern No.220 from A Pattern Language. Its the bedroom in a natural home built by SunRay Kelley called Sky House. You can read about the pattern and see other examples at www.naturalhomes.org/pattern.220.htm
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- If you live in New York City like I do, then you know having a roomy oasis to come home to is essential. When we stumbled on this gorgeous Upper West Side apartment designed by Casey DeBois for Homepolish, we were green with envy (and in awe of the kids green bedroom). The modern finishes mixed […]