Photo via: theinspirationgrid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The main hall of Sancaklar Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey. A simple, cave-like space 7 meters below ground with exposed stone and concrete walls. Designed by Emre Arolat Architects (EAA) and built in 2011. Photos by Bünyamin Salman, via Flickr.
- Designed by Yo Shimada of Tato Architects, the main part of the home is partially sunken in the ground, which includes the kitchen, living room, and bedrooms.
- Is your dream to live off-grid in any place of your choosing? The tiny egg-shaped Ecocapsule could be the low-energy home you’re looking for. Designed by Bratislava-based Nice Architects, the Ecocapsule is a micro-shelter that packs an impressive sustainable punch—the ultra-portable house is powered by solar and wind energy, and also includes rainwater collection and filtration.
- Czech architects A1 Architects have completed 66 Gallery and Botas Concept Store, a combined art gallery and shoe store in Prague. The store sells redesigned versions of Botas Classic 66 trainers, a vintage trainer by Czech brand Botas. The trainers (above) have been designed by Czech graphic designers Jakub Korouš and Jan Kloss. The gallery
- 158 Cecil Street, Singapore by TierraPOD , via BehanceWorldwide acclaim for 158 Cecil Street: World Green Roof Congress 2012 (WGRC) – World Best Vertical Garden Design Gold Award World Architecture Festival 2012 (WAF) – Shortlisted for Landscape of the Year Skyrise Greenery Awards 2011 – First Prize
- House on the Bluffs is an impressive modern residence designed by Toronto-based studio Taylor Smyth Architects in Scarborough, Ontario,
- Brothers Dressler together with the Lulelemon Design Team and Quadrangle Architects have designed and created the facade and various elements of the Lululemon Yorkdale retail store in Toronto, Canada. vm retail (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post93797431&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Modern three-storey single family residence designed in 2012 by HYLA Architects in Singapore. home design architecture
- Harewood House, near Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Designed by the architects John Carr and Robert Adam, it was built from 1759 to 1771
- The Distinction Tower, Dubai, United Arab Emirates designed by ZAS Architects:: 53 floors, height 195m
- Casa Navàs is a modernist buildings in the city of Reus, Catalonia, Spain. Casa Navàs is a building designed by Catalan architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner, located in the citys Plaça del Mercadal.
- The amazing art nouveau interior of Hannon House, designed by architect Jules Brunfaut in 1903, Brussels, Belgium (photo by Paul Louis)