Photo via: debitreloar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We love this living room setup with its nice, warm colors and gorgeous fireplace. We would, however, have to move the lamp so that it doesnt block the TV!
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- Rollinss Bird Room features restored painted Chinese wallpaper, Oscar de la Renta upholstered benches, and a delicate filagreed bronze chandelier. – Veranda.com
- Working with kitchen specialist Sarah Blanks, Debbie and Nicole were careful to maintain the room’s original character, preserving details such as the cabinetry’s ironwork and beamed ceiling. Above, O&G counter stools in a shade similar to robin’s-egg blue bring a touch of classic American style to the room.
- This chair is a piece in The Rose Boudoir, an exhibition designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh for the International Exhibition of Modern Decorative Art, Turin, in 1902.
- EARTH is the movement and the rhythm of the world. In a contemporary or modern home decor, in a hallway or in different kinds of living room ideas, KAAMOS gives a touch of strength and class to your home furniture.Folio wall lamp by brabbu to illuminate your space with kindness
- This tiny home on wheels is a modern take on those wonderful gypsy wagon one still sees in parts of Europe. Take a tour by viewing the full gallery on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/ogq3 It can be used as a tiny home, a weekend cabin, or even as a home office if you choose to set it in your own yard. Could you live in a gypsy wagon?
- Furlow Gatewood Who else spots the ceiling fan? Also, the lamp on a stand? Two interesting elements in this wonderful blue and white Ch…
- This light presents a memorable yet elegant and sleek look. The unique glass shade gives is a vintage twist to a rustic light fixture.
- The combination of dark blue range of shades (from blue-black to very pale blue) and golden-beige colour makes a harmonious palette that can be used to des.