Photo via: muralswallpaper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- Add some warmth to your home with this ombre wallpaper design. A perfect blend of reds and oranges come together to give you a stunning wallpaper print.
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Daydream under dazzling geometrics. This geometric wallpaper design combines delicate colours with elegant lines, giving your interiors a fresh take on the usual geometric patterns. Ideal for modern bedroom spaces.
- Dazzle your houseguests with this beautiful ombre wallpaper. A soft gradual fade of colours gives the illusion of a bigger space, a foolproof way to make the most out of small spaces.
- Mid-century modern is the most popular interior design aesthetic. Heres how to get the mid-century modern look in your place, including what to look for in: sofas, lighting, rugs and chairs. This graphic also shows you where to shop and what to search for if youre shopping for furniture online.
- Your living room windows are in dire need of a makeover, but goddammit, you’d love not to feel like a total idiot when you’re browsing West Elm. Good thing we made you this infographic that outlines the 12 most popular options.
- If you live in New York City like I do, then you know having a roomy oasis to come home to is essential. When we stumbled on this gorgeous Upper West Side apartment designed by Casey DeBois for Homepolish, we were green with envy (and in awe of the kids green bedroom). The modern finishes mixed […]
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.