Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this farmhouse chic color palette from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Try matching light neutral colors like Weathered Moss, Brook Green, and Ultra Pure White to bring out the natural lighting in your house. Use warm wooden accents to make this color palette feel comfortable and inviting.
- Color scheme for guest room. bedroom design with soft grey wall paint colour, white tufted bed with nailhead trim, grey tufted velvet storage bench, green & blue rug, white slip-covered chairs, round blue velvet tufted ottoman, blue gourd lamps and large capiz pendant chandelier. Designed by Giannetti Interiors.
- Bedroom Paint Color Ideas | Room Ideas Home Decor Sets Designs Paint Colors Decorating Bedrooms …
- I love the set up. Itd be perfect for a small living room space. Its fresh and modern with a great neutral color scheme.
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes
- Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams i love the Dovetail grey color for painted brick exterior!
- Navy Farmhouse Kitchen. Navy Farmhouse Kitchen. Navy Farmhouse Kitchen Cabinet with brass hardware. Navy Farmhouse Kitchen paint color is Down Pipe by Farrow and Ball. Brass hardware is Martha Stewart from Home Depot. NavyFarmhouseKitchen Navykitchen FarmhouseKitchen Cabinet DownPipebyFarrowandBall Willow Homes
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- Sea Turtle by Color Place (Walmart) — the color looks nice for a little girls room, but Ive never used Walmart paint before, so I cant be a testimony for how well it works.
- The Best 35 Interior Designers in France | A relaxed living room with a simple color scheme designed by Véronique Cotrel. | http://parisdesignagenda.com/
- Combines several beautiful colors: contrasting shades of yellow, orange, coral and violet. At first look bright colors don’t annoy but rather attract attention. This color scheme can be used in summer wardrobe of active girl who likes to stand out from the crowd.
- Color Scheme Secrets: 3 Formulas for Ultra Colorful Living Rooms