Photo via: saseaboutique.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Work Space Photo – A rectangular table and a midcentury floor lamp paired with a zebra-print rug
- coffee table that lifts up. Love the legs. White. Living Room coffeetable
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- An open-concept dining room and living room is bright and inviting with a large farmhouse table, grey couch and eclectic gallery wall | A Burst of Beautiful
- Room with a view. SENO dining table + ZOLA chairs
- salmon dining room chairs and round table – kitchen breakfast area!
- open spaces…. Open plan kitchen/ lounge/ dining area with loft space. Exactly perfect for our extension
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- Love this dining room, white painted furniture, textured neutral curtains, bay leaf wreath…..
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- Surround yourself with greenery in a nature -inspired dining room – Home Beautiful
- Billy Baldwin design – dark walls, slipper chair, couch with covered legs, books