Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Under stairs storage, ideas for the basement stairs some day. I love this!
- What a great use of that normally overlooked pony wall along the stairs! Makes a fantastic mini-library, or just some extra storage!
- 50 Ways Your Home Could Save The Earth: Apart from the suggestion to use the microwave for more cooking, these are excellent tips!
- BRILLIANT! especially if you need storage but ALSO need to have a guest bed occasionally. just put the shelves ontop of eachother with the slat bed base behind it and bring out when you need it and top with a foam mattress that can be stored rolled up in a closet or under a bed…. INSTABED. ikea expedit —–> twin bed
- CplusC Architectural Workshop made use of the space under the stairs in this home, to create a small play space for the family’s children to play in.
- Stair shoe storage.
- Indoor dog house under stair 25 Cool Indoor Dog Houses….I need a handy man to help me make these!!!
- Display your book collection under the stair
- Another example of boxes as decoration and storage. I love the brick and black boxes, a great feature for displaying precious items or even a whiskey wall (for those that way inclined).
- Dish storage in kitchen island. ooo…like this idea!! I LOVE the idea of keeping plates in a drawer… GENIUS and why did I never think of that!?
- 25 Secret Discoveries We Found on Amazon: The next great design site has been right under your nose the whole time. Youve come to love Amazon.com as your go-to for cheap books and bulk toilet paper, but did you know the site is also home to millions of top-notch decor pieces at affordable prices?
- Kitchen. LOVE THIS KITCHEN LAYOUT. PERFECT! Love the 2 islands, ton of natural light, sink under window, not sure Id need small prep sink in island, cupboards with glass doors, island cupboards a different color, maybe do island a different countertop, double ovens, lots of lighting (pendants, high hats, under counter)