Photo via: harpersbazaar.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ski chalet in Mont Tremblant Photo: Christiane Lalonde, Photolux Studio
- Chalet Ellesmere is a luxury alpine ski lodge in Zermatt; beautifully appointed to accommodate 8 lucky guests, its perched on a hilltop and has a very convenient access via a tunnel lift which is 200 metres away from the Matterhorn. Catered: half-board and daily cleaning are included as standard! www.luxuryvillarentalsitaly.com
- Chalet Matterhorn is a luxury ski chalet overlooking Zermatt village and the Matterhorn. This enchanting accommodation boasts double-height floor to ceiling windows on all three levels and awe-inspiring interiors.Spacious and light, Chalet Matterhorn offers 5 double & twin bedrooms, south facing panoramic balconies, a cinema room, a games room with pool table and a card table and a fully equipped jaw dropping Wellness Centre & spa. Sleeps 10.
- Ski Chalet With A Modern Interior Design Instead Classic Wood Love everything save for the chairs, the wood finish, darker wall color.
- Luxury Swiss chalet
- Luxury Chalet Mountain Lodges Dolomites Peak, Val Badia Italy
- Chalet Snowflake is a luxury chalet/ski lodge in Zermatt. It spreads across the whole first floor of an old wooden, wonky, traditional Swiss lodge – a truly charming luxury chalet, Snowflake has been recently refurbished: a real Zermatt jewel! www.luxuryvillarentalsitaly.com
- Luxury chalet Dolomites Peak, Italy
- Cuisine blanc et bois chic, chaise jaune | white and timber kitchen. 081architects
- Best interior designers – Alter Ego luxury interiors
- For all of us passionate about interior design, season after season we continue waiting for the best tips and advice given by the “crème de la crème” in this business. Knowing that @imagazines decided to start this week with some exclusive tips from @brabbu — one of the most prestigious luxury furniture brands in this industry. ➤ To see more news about the Interior Design Magazines in the world visit us at www.interiordesignmagazines.eu interiordesignmagazines designmagazines interiordesign
- The Margravial Opera House is a Baroque opera house in the town of Bayreuth, Germany, built between 1744 and 1748 by Joseph Saint-Pierre (de). It is one of Europes few surviving theatres of the period and has been extensively restored. The interior was designed by Giuseppe Galli Bibiena and his son Carlo of Bologna in the late Baroque style.