Photo via: fineartamerica.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kitchen. LOVE THIS KITCHEN LAYOUT. PERFECT! Love the 2 islands, ton of natural light, sink under window, not sure Id need small prep sink in island, cupboards with glass doors, island cupboards a different color, maybe do island a different countertop, double ovens, lots of lighting (pendants, high hats, under counter)
- Three art students transformed this electrical tower in Hattingen, Germany into a stained glass lighthouse. The urban art installation used Acrylglas (plexiglass) rather than traditional stained glass for safety reasons.
- Magnificent Art Nouveau stained glass at the Palau de la Música Catalana, Barcelona Spain
- DIY Faux Stained Glass Sliding Barn Door
- stained glass makes a stair runner appear in the sun
- stained glass doors
- Interior detail of the chapel at Versailles
- A bright white canopy undulates above the glazed walls of this chapel outside Cape Town, framing views right through it to scenic mountains, vineyards and pomegranate orchards.
- Multifaceted Mirror: Window Glass Fades to Reflective Glaze | Designs
- Milo Baughman, Pair of Curved Velvet Club Chairs, USA, c. 1970s | 25″ H x 29″ W x 31″ D, 17″ Seat Height – Todd Merrill
- Tyler, Texas: www.avcoroofing.com We professionally perform any type of roofing, & we also create & professionally install aluminum, seamless, rain gutter(any color).
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting