Photo via: fotosearch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Ceiling Texture Types – Selecting among the lots of drywall surfaces might be hard originally. Nevertheless, as quickly as you make your option, you would definitely be astonished at exactly what does it cost? you could do to makeover an area. When people consider drywall, they think “boring.” If that’s your reasoning, the sticking to 5 type of drywall surface areas and structures will absolutely alter your mind:
- OR WATCH MOVIES IN OR SOMETHING thats pretty freakin awesome
- This super simple DIY Vinyl and Glass Sign is going to knock you off your feet! Not only is it easy, but with minimal supplies as well. Easy gift idea too!
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- This Small Brooklyn Apartment Feels Comfortable, Not Cramped refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/homepolish-writers-brooklyn-retreatslide-15 If a small kitchen is this well-organized, it feels comfortable instead of cramped. I have space for everything I need, and thats all that matters.
- Going through a home renovation is actually the worst. Time to take matters into your own hands.
- 30 Off The Grid And Self-Sustaining Earthship Homes http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/3f2t This home uses one of the world’s biggest waste problems as it’s basic building material. Can you guess what that is? The result is an incredibly strong, thermally stable home. It can also look fantastic as you can see here!:
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.