Photo via: 1stdibs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- Rosewood and Leather Bar Stools, Denmark, 1960s | From a unique collection of antique and modern stools at https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/seating/stools/
- Vladimir Kagan Sculptural Walnut and Leather Lounge Chair | From a unique collection of antique and modern lounge chairs at http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/seating/lounge-chairs/
- Pair Of Colonial 1930s Armchairs | From a unique collection of antique and modern armchairs at http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/seating/armchairs/
- Wave chest of drawers from Oliver Bonas | Chests of drawers | PHOTO GALLERY | Homes & Gardens | Housetohome.co.uk
- An American Painted Dry Sink 19th century having a superstructure with two doors and three drawers over the base set with two doors. Height 76 x width 42 x depth 25 inches.
- Sometimes I discover whole rooms of 19th century Boiserie in Paris. I used these rooms for a Dining Room in a new French style chateau. They came complete with original oil paintings above the doors. Leo Dowell Interiors
- 19th c country pine stepback cupboard blue painted finish molded …
- Buy the Keira Wooden Chest of Drawers at Oliver Bonas. We deliver Homeware throughout the UK within 5-12 working days from £35.
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- X marks the spot and the spot is DelightFULL. With our X from the graphic collection we add another Delightfull twitst to your interiors. A mid century modern vibe always. www.delightfull.eu
- Tovi Farber is dedicated to making truly unique jewelry. Her gold jewelry designs are stemmed from her connection with the material, letting its energy guide the look and shape of each piece. Inspiration for each piece is derived from textures, colors, sketches and experiences, enabling her to create a stunning collection of rings, earrings, and necklaces, all made of 18 carat yellow gold, that possess an elegant softness to them. Find Tovi Farber jewelry at BaBoo, our San Francisco store.