Photo via: artsadd.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sunrise in Tourelle Crossbody Bag/Large (Model 1631)
- Musk Mallow Crossbody Bag/Large (Model 1631)
- Moony Sunset Crossbody Bag/Large (Model 1631)
- Wheelhaus cabins are a modern interpretation of manufactured park model homes, taking these small residences from blocky and uninspired to welcoming and visually interesting. This model, called the Wedge, has an angled roof that enables a line of narrow windows along the top of each wall to let in lots of natural light. The whole house can easily be placed on a truck trailer and hauled to a new location. It retails for about $75,000.
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- Blue dusk spa, Santorini, Greece
- Charles Eames, 1907-1978. Lounge chair from the Aluminium group series, model EA-116. Brown hopsack. Chromed aluminium base and armrests, swivel function. Designed in 1958. Produced by Herman Miller.
- Sea Turtle by Color Place (Walmart) — the color looks nice for a little girls room, but Ive never used Walmart paint before, so I cant be a testimony for how well it works.
- Tiny House Love -13 Small Coastal Cottages by the Sea (this is gorgeous! It looks like something out of a novel…)
- As the weather becomes day by day warmer, my mind travels to Greek islands, where I use to spend my holidays every year! I think that this year it is stronger the need of escaping from everyday life, in a small paradise of Cyclades, walking through the narrow streets insouciant and then staying in the beach for hours, reading my favorite book and feeling the sea breeze…. Greece
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.