Photo via: downtoearthstyle.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this blog,,,so many cute touches in this home!! – Down to Earth Style: House Tour
- From a dark and dramatic boudoir to a bright and airy haven, a luxurious bed can match any decor style. Start with a high-quality down comforter or duvet fill – a baffle-box construction or gusset edges will maximize that bountiful, plush feel. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- Jeanne dArc Living Magazine 2nd Issue 2016 A New Take on Vintage Jeanne dArc Living Magazine Those of you who love the French-Nordic or Romantic Prairie decorating style, then this magazine is for y
- EARTH is the movement and the rhythm of the world. In a contemporary or modern home decor, in a hallway or in different kinds of living room ideas, KAAMOS gives a touch of strength and class to your home furniture.Folio wall lamp by brabbu to illuminate your space with kindness
- 50 Ways Your Home Could Save The Earth: Apart from the suggestion to use the microwave for more cooking, these are excellent tips!
- Cob house kitchen. Cob, cobb or clom is a building material consisting of clay, sand, straw, water, and earth, similar to adobe. Cob is fireproof, resistant to seismic activity, and inexpensive. It can be used to create artistic, sculptural forms and has been revived in r.ecent years by the natural building and sustainability movements.
- Even a low-ceilinged attic can make for a romantic master when decorated in soft pinks and white-washed furniture. Consider a low bookshelf under the windows, wispy curtains hung high above frames to make windows feel bigger and a bed on a low frame to make the room seem taller.
- This is such a creative Master Bedroom idea – check out this romantic bed canopy out of curtains. Click here to see the tutorial.
- A romantic, rustic stairwell decoration from a South Carolina wedding. Follow the link to see more images of this real wedding!
- Stenciling over plaster with metallic paint gives the most romantic glow to any room! This application was perfect to marry the formal elements in this powder by designer Sarah Eilers.
- Farmhouse Style Galvanized Hanging Buckets
- DIY: Hotel Style Headboard and Platform Bed