Photo via: feeds.apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Paintable Peel N Stick Wallpaper – 100% Removable – Design your own dorm room wall paper with peelable dorm wall decorating option
- Get premium quality furniture made just for you with Joybird. With limitless options including size, fabrics and wood options, each and every piece is one-of-a-kind just the way you designed it. Find the most popular Mid-Century Modern pieces right at your fingertips. Start creating the furniture of your dreams with Joybird today.
- Sink into smokey emerald tones. This watercolor wallpaper design captures layer upon layer of texture and interest for your walls. Its perfect for creating intrigue in modern bedroom spaces.
- The easiest tiles ever! These are solid and powerful adhesive wall tiles. Apply over any size of tile or straight onto the wall. No cementing or grouting, Steam and water resistant so theyre perfect for the bathroom and the kitchen. They can also be used for all sorts of other applications, so long as the surface is non-porous you can stick these tiles anywhere! Perfect for fast, affordable and functional bathroom design. InteriorDesign DIY
- This tiny home on wheels is a modern take on those wonderful gypsy wagon one still sees in parts of Europe. Take a tour by viewing the full gallery on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/ogq3 It can be used as a tiny home, a weekend cabin, or even as a home office if you choose to set it in your own yard. Could you live in a gypsy wagon?
- Stikwood Peel and Stick Wood Wall Coverings
- See how to switch up your bar cart style to suit your entertaining needs with these tips from @100layercake!
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- DIY: Hotel Style Headboard and Platform Bed