Photo via: themerrythought.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- modfrugal DIY brass chandelier. Awesome DIY. Still costs over $200 in materials but much better than the several hundred it would cost to purchase ready-made.
- Better than a hammock! I so want one!
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- tumbleweed tinyhouses tinyhome tinyhouseplans Being on the water is everything, so it doesnt get much better than this tiny beach house located on gorgeous Tyee Beach on Washington states Camano Island.
- Makeover your small living space with these DIY small space stairs. This fun project is ideal for people with pets who don’t have much storage space. Add a feeding station and room for a pet bed so your furry friends can enjoy this stylish statement piece as much as you will.
- I love massive windows like these. So much that I might just get one mounted to a harness that I wear so that it will always be with me.
- Awesome walk in bath tub, I think its a must for any woman!
- Command Center – better than on the kitchen counter! Some great ideas @ MyHomeLookBookMyHomeLookBook
- Set aside a weekend to stage your house for living. Your home may look better than the day you bought it. Try this step-by-step process to stage your home for living.
- Graphic and minimal lunch table setting via obsessilicious | cant think of a better lamp for this room than our George Nelson Saucer Pendant
- Easter is coming! What better thing to have in your kitchen than a golden egg. This lidded egg shape container has a gold luster finish. Great for storing your favorite things in the kitchen, bar or elsewhere. Use them in multiples across the bar or mantle for graphic effect. Get it at www.chachkies.com and receive FREE SHIPPING
- Master bath. Wow. How much $$ does a person have to create a space like this?!