Photo via: homedesignphotoscollection.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its an island. Its a breakfast nook….amazing! And I LOVE this fridge and everything about this kitchen!!
- Great way for dish storage in a kitchen that doesnt have a lot of cabinets, but a large island.
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- SUCH a great idea for storage. Except for the pain and mechanics of achieving this, why dont more people take advantage of that valuable sq footage??
- tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.—- genius. If I ever build a house it will have this.
- Awesome walk in bath tub, I think its a must for any woman!
- Kitchen. LOVE THIS KITCHEN LAYOUT. PERFECT! Love the 2 islands, ton of natural light, sink under window, not sure Id need small prep sink in island, cupboards with glass doors, island cupboards a different color, maybe do island a different countertop, double ovens, lots of lighting (pendants, high hats, under counter)
- great kitchen idea – open end of island. Love this idea
- As the weather becomes day by day warmer, my mind travels to Greek islands, where I use to spend my holidays every year! I think that this year it is stronger the need of escaping from everyday life, in a small paradise of Cyclades, walking through the narrow streets insouciant and then staying in the beach for hours, reading my favorite book and feeling the sea breeze…. Greece
- Apartment Storage for small spaces. I like this idea of using a shelving unit to separate the entry way from the living room
- Another example of boxes as decoration and storage. I love the brick and black boxes, a great feature for displaying precious items or even a whiskey wall (for those that way inclined).
- Bathroom Design Idea – An Open Shelf Below The Countertop (17 Pictures) | This shelf also holds a set of drawers at one end to provide more storage and keep bathroom products more organized.