Photo via: architecturaldigest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The timber panels surrounding the bed create a lovely warmth against the cold blue floor. More
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- Feel the ocean breeze on your skin with this ombre wallpaper. Subtle blends of blue merge into peachy hues, giving you a pared-down feel to your interiors. If youre after a minimal look, this wallpaper will do the trick!
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- Bathroom Design Idea – An Open Shelf Below The Countertop (17 Pictures) | This shelf also holds a set of drawers at one end to provide more storage and keep bathroom products more organized.
- The ideal closet definitely has this feature! The pull-out rack–for easy reaching of top clothes racks!
- emporioefikz: Dragon, Town Hall, Munich, Germany Photo by Andreas Huschka
- this island dining nook seems like it would be difficult to get all the way into – like a very deep booth at a restaurant
- Early 19th Century Miniature Chest in Original Blue Painted Finish | From a unique collection of antique and modern commodes and chests of drawers at https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/storage-case-pieces/commodes-chests-of-drawers/
- Hide-away pools: Hydrofloors variable depth swimming pool floors can be simultaneously a deep diving pool, a child friendly shallow depth pool or a mid depth pool for exercise and water games whilst also offering the ability to be completely closed for security. The floor just rises and the water filters through!
- A Waterslide Closet | 27 Things That Definitely Belong In Your Dream Home How fun would this be!
- Architect Deborah Berke and designer Thomas O’Brien ingeniously reimagined this Hamptons house. A Laura Resen photograph is propped next to the kitchen’s wall clock, both from Aero | archdigest.com