Photo via: home-designs-seamus.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Heavens Face Shot shows the green grass by her side. She is one of the houses on tour that shows a larger size of 11 x 21 with nearly 500 sf of living space twixt the bottom and loft floors. She is about to get a new set of doors on the side to go on the porch too.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- An easy DIY project using pegboard and chalkboard paint to make a fun display for candy in a media room or game room. It could also be used on an easel for an outdoor movie night!
- Placement and size matters when you’re choosing a new rug. Click through to see our guide on choosing the right rug for any space on The Home Depot Blog.
- Offgrid micro-homes by UK company ‘Dwelle’, known as ‘dwelle-ings’, are entirely prefabricated and easy to erect in practically any landscape. Small enough for two people to assemble with no large machinery required, these homes feature compact layouts with sleeping lofts and are insulated with 100% recycled newspapers. The homes can be put on different kinds of foundations and the exterior siding is customizable to fit specific climates.
- Have a slim desk? Make sure you hide your desk cords so it doesnt look too cluttered. Heres the easy trick to hide cords in your office space.
- Barn-style Screen door. Cool and easy to make…could put it on hinges if the space is to small for a sliding door.
- Makeover your small living space with these DIY small space stairs. This fun project is ideal for people with pets who don’t have much storage space. Add a feeding station and room for a pet bed so your furry friends can enjoy this stylish statement piece as much as you will.
- This is a perfect weekend project! This DIY Narrow Hallway Table fits in any space where you want low-profile furniture. Free plans are included in the tutorial!
- Use a poster board , any kind of squared wood for bottom with edges and christmas lights. Cut any size holes in the posterboard . christmas lights sit on bottom of square. shape the poster board and use a thin line of hot glue to hold them together. YUSSSSSS!