Photo via: antiquealterego.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old church house — Growing up, I spent many a Sunday mass daydreaming about converting an old church into a house. Looks like someone else did in NYC! Love it.
- Here a ultra low credenza Paola designed by Oswald Vermaercke for V-form. This Belgium production is created first in 1959 and was named to our Belgium queen who married at the time with Albert our King. Remarks of Danish influence is remarkable in the Paola line. The design is minimalist and simple in line. The structure is Functional and decorative. This Ultra low credenza has all the looks it need.
- Leo understands how to recreate authentic French Country details inside and out. Having a hard time finding someone who understands authentic European details and how to apply them? You should talk to Leo. Leodowellinteriors.com
- “This bedroom by Nicole from @littlelibertyrooms would have to be one of our all time faves!! We were so thrilled to see it grace the pages of the latest…”
- Named after Every Time I Die — one of our all-time favourite bands — the ETID is a heavy-duty double-chain bracelet that looks almost as hardcore as the music that inspired it. For the best results, p
- Work with our designers to put together your perfect look. Pick what you love and well ship it to your door. For a limited time get a credit towards your furniture purchase!
- Work with our designers to find your perfect look. Pick what you love and we’ll ship it to your door. Free design service for a limited time offer. Offer valid till 4/30/15.
- 25 Secret Discoveries We Found on Amazon: The next great design site has been right under your nose the whole time. Youve come to love Amazon.com as your go-to for cheap books and bulk toilet paper, but did you know the site is also home to millions of top-notch decor pieces at affordable prices?
- New York City Snow This is one of my favorite blocks in my neighborhood. I visit it nearly every time I photograph snowstorms in New York City. It’s my happy place. ✨✨✨ A number of you have asked me if I sell my photography as prints. I do! I just added my recent blizzard photos to my collection. All the info (all of it!) here: New York City Blizzard Photos ❄️
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- The Margravial Opera House is a Baroque opera house in the town of Bayreuth, Germany, built between 1744 and 1748 by Joseph Saint-Pierre (de). It is one of Europes few surviving theatres of the period and has been extensively restored. The interior was designed by Giuseppe Galli Bibiena and his son Carlo of Bologna in the late Baroque style.