Photo via: traditionalhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2015 Junior League of High Point Designer Showhouse | Traditional Home
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- 13 Stair Design Ideas For Small Spaces | A ribbon staircase is a great idea for a small space because it’s more vertical than a traditional staircase, it still has wide treads, and it creates a unique focal point in your home.
- Contemporary | Living Rooms | Andreas Charalambous : Designer Portfolio : HGTV – Home & Garden Television
- Spruce up your hallway spaces with dazzling, bold geometrics! This geometric wallpaper design boasts sleek lines and a vibrant colour palette. Brighten up your home in time for summer with this unique wall mural.
- Modern Interiors are characterized by simple and functional décor that has no extra fuss involved in it. There are numerous reasons for choosing modern interior designs over traditional interior designs for your home or office.
- From split-foyer to 3-story, country-style home with wrap-around porch – traditional – exterior – dc metro – Sun Design Remodeling Specialists, Inc.
- One of our beautiful steel screens has been featured in The English Home and adds an elegant, modern finish to this traditional room.
- Cozy fall home tour with traditional fall colors and a farmhouse style touch.
- Traditional Kitchen Gets Metropolitan Makeover: A Design Connection, Inc. Featured Project. Kitchens By Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.designconnectioninc.com/traditional-kitchen-gets-metropolitan-makeover-a-design-connection-inc-featured-project/
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- DallasDesignGroup | Portfolio | room-style | Traditional