Photo via: muralswallpaper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Make the most of your space with the 3-piece multi-functional table and chair set. Whether it be a breakfast nook, an entertaining area, a dorm or study area, or a small space that you are needing to More
- Daydream under dazzling geometrics. This geometric wallpaper design combines delicate colours with elegant lines, giving your interiors a fresh take on the usual geometric patterns. Ideal for modern bedroom spaces.
- Feel the ocean breeze on your skin with this ombre wallpaper. Subtle blends of blue merge into peachy hues, giving you a pared-down feel to your interiors. If youre after a minimal look, this wallpaper will do the trick!
- Add some warmth to your home with this ombre wallpaper design. A perfect blend of reds and oranges come together to give you a stunning wallpaper print.
- 7 Ways to Make Your Small Space Feel Bigger – Trulia TipsTrulia Tips
- Accessorize a neutral living space with bold pieces, like a colourful rug and cushions in a variety of shapes and sizes. This beautiful coffee table from our Maharani range is a great investment, as the wood, which is specially sourced in India, only gets better with age. Make a statement with this Libra Coral Round wall plaque, set to grab your guests attention.
- Plum tones in the home ooze sophistication and beauty. This ombre wallpaper represents this wonderfully, creating the ultimate backdrop to sleek bedroom spaces.
- good to be home, make a room look bigger, small living, small space living tips, how to make a small room look bigger
- Wall-to-floor vintage-style tile makes this european-inspired powder room a stylish stunner. Furniture and decor are subtly on-trend with a leather-tufted storage bench and white marble-topped vanity offering bright contrast, while a single rustic iron pendant gives the space a hint of industrial charm. Click to learn more about this small but bold bath.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Apartment Storage for small spaces. I like this idea of using a shelving unit to separate the entry way from the living room