Photo via: georgiannalane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plant Thyme in areas where grass wont grow. Like this for front walk, smells so good!
- Ben Rose house by architects A. James Speyer and David Haid in Highland Park, Illinois, US, 1954 and 1974
- Dreams should be about the fun stuff: flying, winning the lottery, having magical powers that do all the housework for you, etc. So stop dreaming about a beautiful bedroom and make it a reality. Your first stop? Birch Lane. From headboards and nightstands to accent chairs and decor, everything you need is right here. Get this look and more at Birchlane.com and sign up to enjoy Free Shipping on orders over $49.
- Fabulous vacation retreat above Lake Austin: Compound Interest
- Single stems and sprigs cut from the garden and grouped en masse in an array of gleaming glass is a simple way to make an eye-catching arrangement. Photograph by Adrian Briscoe. Styling by Rose Hammick.
- Built by Reclaimed Space from salvaged materials at their facility in Austin, TX; 640sf with one bdrm/one bath, plus a nice deck & screened porch . cottage cabin tiny_home
- Marianne Cotterill, photographed by Debi Treloarinteriordesign
- This beautiful home design is from Austin, Texas http://www.covalhomes.com
- Beautiful rustic farm house look. Food bins from old crates
- Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, on Maiden Lane
- A vintage Chinese rug and a Danish chair Kayne’s husband owned when they first met are simple comforts warming up the expansive foyer. Photos by Nicole Lamotte via One Kings Lane
- V. C. Morris Gift Shop building (now the Xanadu Gallery) located at 140 Maiden Lane, San Francisco, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1948. The store was used by Wright as a physical prototype, or proof of concept for the circular ramp at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.