Photo via: onekingslane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome walk in bath tub, I think its a must for any woman!
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- “My No. 1 decorating rule is to never do anything without a plan,” says designer Betsy Burnham. “You should always start with a sketch of the room—drawn to scale—and then add in furniture and other elements.” CoastalLiving.com
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.—- genius. If I ever build a house it will have this.
- Private investor Charles Logue and his wife, Candy, spent five years building this beachfront home on Oahu’s North Shore inspired by their love of Southeast Asian architecture. ‘I’m attracted to Balinese architecture and I’m attracted to monasteries. It’s kind of a Balinese monastery,’ says Mr. Logue. He estimates they spent $13 million on the house including the $4.34 million they paid for the land and the original 1960s-era home in 2007.
- I fell head over heels in love with this home the minute I saw the tiniest of peeks on instagram. And I should have known I would. The folks beyond this gorgeous abode are such a dream team. With the interior design
- As the weather becomes day by day warmer, my mind travels to Greek islands, where I use to spend my holidays every year! I think that this year it is stronger the need of escaping from everyday life, in a small paradise of Cyclades, walking through the narrow streets insouciant and then staying in the beach for hours, reading my favorite book and feeling the sea breeze…. Greece
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Cave homes have come a long way since prehistoric times. Far from primitive, many modern cave dwellings are surprisingly luxurious, comfortable, and beautiful places to call home. In addition to their head-turning location, cave homes tend to be naturally energy efficient thanks to their insulating earth walls that keep the inside air at comfortable temperatures year-round without heating or cooling. We’ve rounded up six such abodes that could make you want a cave home of your own.