Photo via: elizabethbixler.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- open spaces…. Open plan kitchen/ lounge/ dining area with loft space. Exactly perfect for our extension
- I like how they deprecate the dining and living space through different materials (wood wall and ceiling over living). Good way to divide open plan
- Love the contrast of white and dark wood floors! By Simmons Estate Homes
- love the frosted window wall combined with dark wood floors. very masculine
- Gorgeous black kitchen design with oak wood floors, black shaker kitchen cabinets, gray quartz countertops and glass-front black glass tiles backsplash. the lighting makes this too dark kitchen amazingly inviting,
- Stunning normal window home with dark wood floors, and elegant hardwood furniture. Rothwell Bed, 2 Nightstands and Chest Designed with classical renaissance in mind, this luxurious bed, nightstands and chest accentuate your bedroom with European-inspired flair. mahogany construction with cathedral-grained cherry veneers butt-joint joinery each nightstand has 3 drawers chest has 3 drawers
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- Foolproof Paint Selections for an Open Concept Floor Plan via Honey & Fitz
- Modern interior design- open plan house with an indoor swimming pool!!!! Isnt it stunning?!?!
- Grey and white make wonderful companions in a modern open plan space. Add a little texture and pattern, soft lighting and some carefully chosen accessories, then sit back and relax . . . .
- Open plan living
- Designed by the Polish creative agency PLASTERLINA, this Warsaw apartment takes an innovative approach to the ever-popular Scandinavian style. The open plan liv