Photo via: planete-deco.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse Style Galvanized Hanging Buckets
- 1950s Kitchen Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel and Decor
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.
- Green walls, living pictures, other ways to use plants that not only make your office look great, but have health benefits.
- There aren’t that many differences when it comes to attic / loft bedroom ideas versus designing any other bedroom in the house. You will likely have an oddly shaped room with angular walls and ceiling as seen in pictures (1) and (2). The heat or cold could be an issue depending on where you live […]
- black walls (maybe even just dark dark gray) + white trim + rich wood+lighting–something about this is very attractive.
- Billy Baldwin design – dark walls, slipper chair, couch with covered legs, books
- A black Lacanche stove is a clear centerpiece of the kitchen. The walls are covered in a bricklike subway tile, framed by dark grout.
- Each gallery will work great on a Dark or Light wall and for the bright colorful walls try using all black and white photos, it will bring out the contrast in both the photos and the wall.
- YES. yes yes yes. Love the little peek-a-boo between the counter and upper cabinets to see into the next room! Also like the light fixture and vaguely industrial stools, plus contrast of dark walls through the all white doorway there.
- This flat, titled “33 Kinds of Joys of Life”, has been thoughtfully designed to be as open and transparent as possible, avoiding barriers and bisecting walls wherever possible. The openness and immense amount of natural light allow for an interesting interior motif that’s surprisingly quite dark with calming tones of blue and grey.
- Interiors trend scout: Inky interiors and black walls