Photo via: desiretoinspire.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful, dark gray wall with different colored frames of photography
- P0059LGY – 4×12 Cement Porcelain Plank, Ash tile tiles grey gray light plank cement 4×24 tiledaily matte cement dark pattern decor home remodel interiordesign wall floor architect building covering material backsplash
- black walls (maybe even just dark dark gray) + white trim + rich wood+lighting–something about this is very attractive.
- Carrara marble tile in a softer shade of blue-gray shares the gray and white of the calacatta marble counters. Notice how it provides lightness with a hint of color to balance the dark wood floor.
- love this (the barn at the top). wondering if there can be sliding doors like this opening onto the patio/dining area off the potting shed. also love the soft gray tones of the reclaimed/rough siding. prefer these tones to the dark browns and yellows.
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- Gorgeous black kitchen design with oak wood floors, black shaker kitchen cabinets, gray quartz countertops and glass-front black glass tiles backsplash. the lighting makes this too dark kitchen amazingly inviting,
- Kelley Nan: Cool Tone Spring Ready Living Room Tour- Two story neutral living room with two story windows in family room | Versatile Gray by Sherwin Williams | Dark hardwood floors in Nottaway Hickory Weathered Saddle | Gray sectional sofa | Built-ins on either side of stacked stone fireplace in family room
- love the frosted window wall combined with dark wood floors. very masculine
- Each gallery will work great on a Dark or Light wall and for the bright colorful walls try using all black and white photos, it will bring out the contrast in both the photos and the wall.
- I love the white, large picture against the dark wall. It is a great example of contrast.
- Hip little boys bedroom. Dark navy wall. Fun and bright colors NYC&G