Photo via: shelterinteriordesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blind corner cabinets can be deep and dark! For this reason I use corner cabinet pull-outs in many of my kitchen designs, like the Hafele peanut swing corner pull-out used in this project. Kansas City Kitchen Gets A Massive Makeover: A Design Connection, Inc. Featured Project See all of the BeforeandAfter pics here: http://www.designconnectioninc.com/kansas-city-kitchen-gets-a-massive-makeover-a-design-connection-inc-featured-project/
- Cabinet refacing, new countertops and a new backsplash can be all you need to create your dream kitchen. The Home Depot can help you achieve great results like you see here in your kitchen upgrade. Click through to see how refacing transformed this kitchen. And when you’re ready, schedule a free in-home consultation.
- New York City Snow This is one of my favorite blocks in my neighborhood. I visit it nearly every time I photograph snowstorms in New York City. It’s my happy place. ✨✨✨ A number of you have asked me if I sell my photography as prints. I do! I just added my recent blizzard photos to my collection. All the info (all of it!) here: New York City Blizzard Photos ❄️
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- Big plans for my future room like this!!! How could you not feel sexy and confident in this room.
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- Two-toned gray and white cabinets, marble subway tile, Carrara countertops, a big farmhouse sink, and brass hardware give this kitchen a classic yet modern look.
- You’ve asked and now I am dishing on where I got many of the country French details in our new house. Sources for lighting, plumbing, tile, and granite and appliances can be hard to find, so I wanted share the sources for those details on my new house. And you know I don’t like …
- Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! It’s been a little on the crazy side over here, I’m not gonna lie. Work and family are keeping me busy, so I apologize for my lack of posts these days. I truly do miss you all, and although I don’t have any major projects to …
- Staircase bookshelf. Perfect for a finished basement. I want this so badly, I dont think I can handle NOT having one!
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- I don’t think i need to explain anything, nothing can be so easy than creating this balloon lamp