Photo via: adoremagazine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Emily Henderson — Stylist – BLOG – its a Dark and moody holiday tablescape modern
- colorful furniture
- very moody but chic
- Each gallery will work great on a Dark or Light wall and for the bright colorful walls try using all black and white photos, it will bring out the contrast in both the photos and the wall.
- The colors seem just right here, except the floor is too dark. The cabinets are just a touch too plain, but close.
- The jewel-tone vintage runner adds a touch of sparkle to the dark blue kitchen cabinets, but the gold breakfast chairs are the star of the show. MyDomaine
- Northern Lights tiles. Black at room temperature, but change colors as the water temperature changes
- Deep blue hues create a moody atmosphere in this expertly organized closet at a completely renovated Munich, Germany, apartment. | archdigest.com
- Love the moody colours of the bed linen that echo the colours of the cloud image which is framed by the brick walls.
- Industrial chairs and lamp. Moody grey green walls.
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- Love the combination of the flower print wallpaper and the geometric print bed cover plus the orange and charcoal color scheme