Photo via: aeccafe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Artist Tom Fruin created this vivid outdoor pavilion in the plaza of The Royal Danish Library in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Cob house, Denmark
- Danish Mid Century Modern Poul Jensen Z Chairs (Denmark, 1950s)
- Maison du Danemark – House of Denmark in Paris by GUBI & GamFratesi | Yellowtrace – Yellowtrace
- Here a ultra low credenza Paola designed by Oswald Vermaercke for V-form. This Belgium production is created first in 1959 and was named to our Belgium queen who married at the time with Albert our King. Remarks of Danish influence is remarkable in the Paola line. The design is minimalist and simple in line. The structure is Functional and decorative. This Ultra low credenza has all the looks it need.
- Eco Pavilion. Temporary structure outside ECO Experimental Museum in Mexico City. Designed by MMX in 2011.
- V. C. Morris Gift Shop building (now the Xanadu Gallery) located at 140 Maiden Lane, San Francisco, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1948. The store was used by Wright as a physical prototype, or proof of concept for the circular ramp at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- Vacant Modernist Homes in Los Angeles Get a Second Chance as Museums and Exhibition Spaces | The cantilevered concrete roof and pool terrace of a 1963 house by John Lautner, part of a private property promised to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. interiordesign interiordesignmagazine design projects swimmingpools art installations
- MEZZ Kitchen and Bar, Melbourne, 2016 – Studio Y
- Last week I went to Copenhagen to explore the latest addresses for The Copenhagen Guide. I’ve stayed at the brand new Manon les Suites with a stunning patio pool. The best way to discover Copenhagen is by bike. You can often rent one at your…
- PRIVATE — This hillside villa overlooking the northern oceans of Copenhagen, features a spacious living area connected to an ocean view terrace. By Space Copenhagen.
- Spine Lounge chairs designed by Space Copenhagen for Fredericia