Photo via: free-home-decorating-ideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love how these shelves are outlined in white but painted various background colors…would be cute with the little house shelf idea
- Cute Idea.
- Group Photography Ideas: 20 Creative Wedding Poses for Bridal Party. This is a really cute idea
- love this vanity idea with an over-sized mirror!
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- Give an inexpensive basic round mirror a modern update with this DIY sunrise floating mirror and shelf — perfect for a bathroom vanity, but great for an entryway, too. Tutorial from Woodshop Diaries on Remodelaholic.com
- 3. Add molding (and shelves?) to an otherwise boring bathroom mirror. — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Looks dangerous but awesome. Lay a mirror down, take a hammer to it, pour polyurethane over. Amazing bathroom floor.
- Trendy Bathroom Shower Idea: Steel-Framed Enclosures | Apartment Therapy
- upsizing home bathroom spa idea
- Not loving the color but do love the idea of a hand painted mason jar bathroom set.
- Bathroom Design Idea – An Open Shelf Below The Countertop (17 Pictures) | This shelf also holds a set of drawers at one end to provide more storage and keep bathroom products more organized.