> http://www.hgtv.com/designers-portfolio/room/contemporary/bathrooms/4032/index.html/id-4032/room-bathrooms?soc=pinterest” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Transitional | Bathrooms | Linda Woodrum : Designers Portfolio : HGTV – Home Garden Television
- The Grayton by David Weekley Homes in Viridian Cottage is a 4 bedroom 2 bath home that features a large open kitchen and family room, private covered porch and a large walk-in closet in the owners retreat. Custom home options include a fireplace in the family room, built-in desk cabinets and a larger shower in the owners retreat.
- Custom shower designs are modern ideas that bring spectacular natural materials and interesting architecture into homes and combine them with stunning luxury and unique style. There is no shortage of
- Would be pretty in shower enclosure. Get creative with mirrors. | 31 Tiny House Hacks To Maximize Your Space
- Petite Dressmakers Form | Accessories | Restoration Hardware Baby & Child Recommend by Jessica Bonness of JGB Interiors
- Pretty shower niche using Smoke Glass Arabesque tile. https://www.subwaytileoutlet.com/products/Smoke-Arabesque-Glass-Tile.html.VWj1j_lViko
- Giant Copper Rain Shower Wonderful Water Feature Design! LOVE! Imagine this Giant Copper Rain Shower in your garden on hot summer days it would be just awesome!
- Contemporary | Living Rooms | Andreas Charalambous : Designer Portfolio : HGTV – Home & Garden Television
- This shower looks like an indoor rain…
- Bathroom with rain shower natural light ceiling
- Luxurious walk-in closet boasts an ornate chandelier hung over a mirror top white center island finished with satin nickel pulls and a built-in bench topped with a gray velvet tufted cushion.
- Contemporary bathroom with ironwork, glass door walk-in shower, and modern touches of brass lighting and hardware.