Photo via: hypeness.com.br
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I REALLY like the idea of having closet doors that open accordion-style like these, but it would probably be impractical since the door to the spare bedroom opens against the closet doors.
- staircase that does NOT walk you out the front door! Simply gorgeous…love the openness of the house
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- Shoe cabinet from IKEA… not that I have that many shoes but it would be great by the front door even!
- We would be sailing if we could! Instead painting with a nautical theme using ChalkPaint™ decorative paint by AnnieSloan, mixed to produce this gorgeous dark navy toning with the background of the paper fixed to the door using decoupage glue and varnish also by Annie Sloan.
- maison scandinavia / residence á st-tropez – is there a sliding glass door, that opens like a regular door after sliding? (that way it is out of the way…)
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- This moon-shaped tent hangs from a sturdy tree after you use its special pulley system. The stainless steel frame collapses for easy transportation, while the floor is built of lightweight pine wood. Each tent is handcrafted and tailor-made to fit your desires, with available upgrades including cushions, rugs, beanbags, and integrated LED lights. Apparently a young man named Rufus Martin came up with the concept for roomoon as a project for school, and then he just kept going and going.
- *I like the shower curtain that goes from ceiling to floor. II – Breezy Hill by Drees Custom Homes – Zillow
- this island dining nook seems like it would be difficult to get all the way into – like a very deep booth at a restaurant
- If I could design whatever type of house I wanted it would be an atrium style with a courtyard like this in the middle.
- If you are a fan of ultra modern stuff and even in the small area of your studio apartment you won’t settle for ordinary then you can opt for a room divider like this one that not only serves as a TV unit and a bookcase, but it can be easily revolved so that the TV screen can be viewed in different rooms whenever required.